Incident Log

March 13, 12:07 p.m.
Hutton Arena
Ew.

A water leak was reported in the men’s locker room. Central plant staff fixed the leak and custodial staff cleaned up the water.

March 18, 10:35 a.m.
Drew Science Center
She’s everywhere

A suspicious woman was reported in the Drew Science Center restroom. Officers made contact with the woman who agreed to leave campus. She was later spotted in Giddens Learning Center during a patrol of the building. The woman was asked to leave campus once again since she did not have any reason to be on campus. Officers watched as the woman exited campus grounds.

March 20, 12:26 a.m.
Drew Residence Hall
Destination Inebriation

A Saint Paul Police officer reported an intoxicated male outside of Drew Residence Hall on Hewitt Ave. Contact was made with the individual and the police officer. It was determined that the individual was not a Hamline affiliated individual, and was transported to the hospital by the police officer.

March 30, 10:16 a.m.
Law/Heights Lot E
Mid-morning Ghost Motorist

Officers found a vehicle idle parked with the ignition on and doors unlocked in the Law/Heights Lot E. The vehicle was reported by a student passing by that the vehicle was on for a couple hours. The officer waited for ten to fifteen minutes without anyone showing up to the vehicle. The vehicle was secured and key brought over to Security.

March 31, 1:29 p.m.
Parking Lot E
No, it’s cool

A call was received about a vehicle running in the parking lot E for about a half hour.  An officer was dispatched and found a student asleep in the vehicle.  The student was waiting to talk to an advisor and had fallen asleep.  Student was OK.