Incident Log

October 21, 2016 at 4:07 p.m.
Mobile illness
Hamline Apartments
A student called to report that there was vomit in the elevator.  ABM staff was notified and cleaned it up soon after.

October 22, 2016 at 10:58 p.m. 
Seeing a trend
Sorin Residence Hall
The RA reported vomit in the stall of one of the bathrooms.  ABM staff was notified and cleaned it up soon after.

October 23, 2016 at 2:37 a.m.
Halloween is next week, bub
Peterson Residence Hall
The RA reported that they found a student intoxicated and passed out in the lobby.  Officers woke the individual up and escorted them back to their room.

October 23, 2016 at 10:41 a.m.
That’s not hygiene
Sorin Residence Hall
The RA reported flooding in one of the shower stalls.  The Central Plant worker was notified and resolved the issue soon after.

October 24, 2016 at 12:58 p.m.
Allergic to learning
Giddens Learning Center
A student was having an allergic reaction and reported it to security to receive medical help.  Officers arrived and brought the individual to the hospital.

October 25, 2016 at 9:30 a.m.
Plastic and numbers yum yum
Anderson Center
A staff member reported that the ramp meter ate their credit card.  Officers were able to recover the card with some assistance from front desk workers.

October 25, 2016 at 10:19 p.m.  
Someone ran out of DB
Drew Lot
A student reported finding her car windows smashed in.  Officers took a report and investigation is underway.

Crime Prevention Tips:
Report any incident immediately to Safety and Security. To prevent any thefts on campus, make sure you lock your doors when you leave your residence unattended. Always walk in pairs at night in well-lit areas, be aware of your surroundings, or call for a safety escort (within escort boundary) at 651-523-2100.